Friday August 30 was something of a blur frankly. In the course of 12 hours I seemed to do nothing but speak to a series of microphones offering thoughts on the vote in parliament, its potential impact on the US-UK relationship and on military options in Syria.
I have collated my work from that day on this screen so click away on the orange links to see analysis I provided on this contentious subject:
- Interview with Barnaby Phillips on Aljazeera English
- Interview with Paul Colgan on RTE News
- Interview with Richard Bestic on CCTV
- Package piece for Aljazeera English
- Interview with BBC Arabic Channel
- Interview with Richelle Carey Aljazeera America
- Interview with Natalie Powell for Channel News Asia
- Interview with Brendan Cole on The Voice of Russia
- Interview with Iain Dale on LBC 97.3FM
- Interview with Peter Barker for Xinhau News Agency
- Interview with Gavin Grey on BBC News Channel
- Interview with David Eades on BBC Radio 4’s The World Tonight
- Letter published in The Evening Standard.